We believe life is better with liberal doses of adventure and natural beauty. Try it today with a journey to one of Alabama's waterfalls! You can check out the cabin rentals near waterfalls or hiking trails by Alabama region and enjoy a relaxing weekend!
How do you want to find a waterfall?
Alabama Waterfalls Map
As seen on
Alabama Waterfalls by View
When your most important criteria for a day trip to see a waterfall is the scenery, this is where you want to start.
Alabama Waterfalls by Trail Difficulty
- No HikeNothing to it, you practically roll out of the car and start taking pictures.
- Short HikeThese require a bit of effort but are still very accessible.
- Long HikeThese waterfall hikes are not recommended for beginners.
Alabama Waterfalls by Kid Friendliness
- Great for KidsBring your stroller and pack a lunch, the kids will have a blast!
- OK for KidsMost kids will do just fine, reconsider with infants and toddlers.
- Tough for KidsThese will be a challenge and may be dangerous too.
Alabama Waterfalls by Pet Friendliness
- Great for DogsYour best friend will love a day outside on this one.
- OK for DogsThe terrain may be a challenge for small and older dogs.
- Tough for DogsTravel will be tough on the way to these waterfalls.